- Doing Science Means Exploring: An Editorial by Henry Bauer
- "Surely There's Nothing Left to Discover"
- Just Off By a Factor of 1,000
- A Mysterious Variation in Radioactive Decay Rates, By Peter Sturrock
- Is the Global Mind Real?, By Roger D. Nelson
- Pyramid Building in the Americas and Other Archeological Anomalies, By William Corliss
- A Charged Life: Robert O. Becker and Gary Seldon's The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life, Reviewed by Thomas M. Dykstra
- Straight From The Gut, By Patrick Huyghe